<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Today, I had a revelation...I finally found a nickname for my 2 female colleagues. We shall call one Big Hands and the other Small Hands....very apt and non-offending. And the funny thing is, in my previous work place, I also had a couple of Big & Small combos...Big Boobs and Small Boobs (you know who you are right...) and also Big Sotong and Small Sotong! Woah, I should work for some cheesy ad co and get paid to think of such crap.

Ok, back to the happenings today.. Uncle (the now-in ORD-mode-soon-to-leave-colleague whom I mentioned in the Crabby dinner entry), Big Hands and Small Hands bought me lunch, a present and a cake to have a pre-celebration of my bday happening in a few day's time. For the vainpot, the gift of a Lancome Mascara could not be better. I've witness its "power" on Big Hand and have been wanting to try it...(THANKS GUYS!) Btw, not forgetting the strawberry cake which had a tinge of durian flavour (because the cake shop that sells it apparently specialises in durian puffs and cakes).

Tomorrow, I'm gonna dine with my usual girlfriend gang... :)


Oh yes, I would have wanted to whine about not being able to take leave on my bday jus cos IRRITATING BOSS, who incidentally has a nickname COCO, refuses to let me...but he did offer that I could go off early...and going off early is what I make sure I do! Hmph!

Btw, the new guy, Mr D, reported for work today....I am sooooooo NOT excited. Maybe it'll take a few days to warm up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
maybe never.

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout